Our Approach to Holistic Coaching
We see Holistic Coaching as the art of helping you to live to your true potential, whatever your role in life. We are all capable of far more than we realise and Holistic Coaching can enable us to develop more fully – living, relating and working to our best. To do this we need to be free of old ways of thinking, or habits that are no longer serving us. Then we can become the person we were always meant to be – our true self.
The benefits of Holistic Coaching
- The ability to make wiser life choices
- Better understanding of yourself and others
- Assistance to reach your true potential.
- Freedom from habits, conditioning and unhelpful behaviours.
Holistic Coaching is good for everyone
- All people of any age, background or position in life
- Individuals, couples, families, businesses, children and teenagers.
- Business people, teachers, care workers or other professionals.
- For physical, mental or emotional health issues.
- Those seeking spiritual guidance or understanding without bias
Your Coach will not dig and delve into your past. The focus will be on where you are feeling stuck and helping you to see how you can move forward. Decisions will not be made for you. Neither will you be told what you should do. The emphasis will be on helping you to find what is right and true for you.
Your Coach, by remaining impartial and without prejudice, will help you unravel your own thoughts, views, beliefs and feelings. You can expect help with seeing and understanding yourself more clearly. Ways to learn from, let go of and heal from past experiences. You will be taught any exercises, techniques, or other tools necessary to your progress. These will help you to play an active and on-going role in your own development.